1. Syringe pump has Audible and visual alarm for occlusion, empty, near empty, low battery, end of infusion, syringe loose, wrong setting etc
2. HD LCD Display, high capacity words, friendly user interface, dynamically display working status
3. The syringe pump is compatible with 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml syringe of any brands
4. Preset Solution Volume to greatly reduce the workload of nurses
5. The syringe pump has three work modes: Rate mode, Time Volume mode, Dosage Weight mode
6. The syringe pump has three levels of occlusion: high, middle and low
7. Purge and Bolus function
8. Syringe pump will automatically open up KVO as infusion is completed.
9. Freely Stackable: Users can freely stack one syringe pump onto another to provide multiple Solutions, which have a wide range of clinical applications.
10. Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz; Internal Battery, DC12V car charge
11. One-key operation makes setup of the syringe pump easy and simple
12. Syringe Plunger Grabble Detector, operable with one hand in a No-Germ Environment
13. The syringe pump can automatically record the settings for last injection
14. Syringe pump has connecting Port for Nurse-Paging